Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My cup of coffee!

Sitting on a bench at Necklace Road I am trying to recharge myself. Trying to zone out and keep away disturbing thoughts. Sometimes all it takes is a cup of coffee and a decent novel combined with a breath of fresh air to get back the kick. Life is definitely a journey, a quick one. In the whole rush of things there are moments of joy and then there are the low ones. But when everything stops, when there is no work to do or any task to attend to, one cant help but entertain the thoughts which provoke you to want more out of life. The urge to understand the purpose of life. There are very few people who I know can answer that question and I have got the opportunity to meet few such people. Who just know the purpose of their lives. Who are satisfied.
While others like me are too stubborn to accept the purpose of their lives.
Ah... so much for trying to keep the disturbing thoughts away!
Anyway, I feel charged!
The thought of getting up early tomorrow and going for a jog seems interesting to me now, isn't that something?! :D
There are times when you will feel very dejected in life, that is the time to stop whatever you are doing/trying to do, and get out there and get a breath of fresh air and a fresh outlook. The problem will no more feel in-surmountable!

No comments: